(1) The customer can select products from the enyi.app website and collect them in a so-called shopping cart by clicking the "Add to cart" button. By clicking on the button "Send order", you make a binding offer to us to purchase the goods in the shopping basket. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time. enyi will then send the customer an automatic order confirmation by e-mail in which the order is listed. The order confirmation does not represent a binding acceptance of the order. The purchase contract is concluded when payment is made by credit or debit card, GooglePay, ApplePay or PayPal.
Further information can be found in our General Terms and Conditions (GTC).
3 Delivery and delivery reservation
(1) In the case of payment by credit or debit card, GooglePay, ApplePay or PayPal, the delivery period begins one day after the payment instruction has been made.
(2) If the start or end of the delivery period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, the start or end of the delivery period shall be postponed to the following working day.
(3) Shipment is worldwide and subject to the restrictions or delivery methods specified in the shipping costs overview/delivery restrictions.
(4) Delivery is subject to proper self-delivery.
Further information can be found in our General Terms and Conditions (GTC).
purchase price and shipping costs
(1) The prices stated are total prices in euros and include the statutory value added tax. Temporary special offers or discounts are shown as such in the context of the presentation of the individual goods on our website enyi.app.
(2) Our delivery and shipping costs are included in the prices of the goods. Express deliveries are an exception.
(3) Otherwise, the customer will not incur any additional costs when ordering by using the means of distance communication.
Further information on prices and shipping can be found in our General Terms and Conditions under the following link: General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
payment modalities and costs of the means of payment
The customer can make payment by credit or debit card, GooglePay, ApplePay or PayPal.
Further information on the payment modalities can be found in our General Terms and Conditions (GTC) and under Means of Payment.
6 Right of withdrawal for consumers and model withdrawal form
a) Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers - i.e. any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his or her commercial nor to his or her independent professional activity - may revoke their contractual declaration in the case of contracts against payment under the following conditions:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (enyi, Kriegerstr. 29, 30161 Hannover, Germany, e-mail: [email protected]) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post). You can use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
If you make use of your statutory right of withdrawal, you will bear the costs of the return shipment.
b) Sample cancellation form
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The customer is entitled to a statutory warranty right, which is modified in accordance with §§ 8, 9 of the General Terms and Conditions (GTC).
Further details on the warranty can be found in the General Terms and Conditions (GTC).
Further customer information on the electronic conclusion of a contract
The following information does not constitute contractual terms. You will find our General Terms and Conditions under the following link: General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
how does the online contract conclusion with us work?
When you have found a product in our webshop enyi.app that corresponds to your wishes, click on the button "Add to shopping cart". The item will then be placed in your shopping cart and the contents of the shopping cart will be displayed in an overview. In this shopping cart overview you can enter the desired number of pieces of the respective item in the field "Quantity". By pressing the button "Update" the corresponding quantity will be changed.
As soon as you have placed products in the shopping basket, the products in the shopping basket are displayed on the right-hand side of the page under the heading "Shopping basket". By clicking on the shopping basket, you will be taken to the above-mentioned shopping basket overview.
By clicking on the "Checkout" button, you can immediately initiate the ordering process with regard to the items in the shopping basket.
After clicking on the "Checkout" button, a page opens where you can either activate the customer data you have already entered with us or register with us as a new customer or, in the case of GooglePay, ApplePay or PayPal, your data (address, name) will be taken automatically. However, you can also order as a guest without creating a customer account.
If you are already a registered customer, please enter your e-mail address and password in the fields provided.
You will then be taken to a page where you can set the shipping options. The address you entered in your customer account is the default shipping address. However, you have the option of entering an alternative shipping address by clicking on the "Change address" button.
Now select your desired shipping method and click the "Continue" button. You will be taken to a new page. On this page you can enter an alternative billing address via the button "Change address". The address entered in the customer account is preset there as the billing address. Now you can choose the payment method and add notes to your order.
Furthermore, you can read our detailed cancellation policy and our General Terms and Conditions at this point.
Read the cancellation policy and the general terms and conditions carefully and then confirm the input fields "I have read the cancellation policy" and "I accept your general terms and conditions".
Please check all details carefully. You can change or correct the shipping address, the billing address, the shipping method, the payment method and the products in the shopping basket by clicking on the "Edit" link in brackets. Furthermore, you can edit the data entered during the ordering process using the "Back" function of your Internet browser.
If all the details are correct, click on "Send order" to complete the entire order process.
We will immediately confirm receipt of your order by e-mail.
You will find further information in our General Terms and Conditions (AGB).
storage of the contract text and access for the customer
We store your order data and send them to you in the access confirmation by e-mail. You will receive our GTC by e-mail at the latest after conclusion of the contract.
You can correct your entries at any time during the ordering process by using the "Back" button in your browser, which is marked with a green arrow pointing to the left, and then making the corresponding changes. The changes will be applied by clicking the "Update" button. You can change the shipping address and the billing address at any time.
You can cancel the entire order process at any time by closing the internet browser.