Refund and Return of Products
1. We strive to give our Users a seamless experience and we want you to be completely satisfied with our Service. If for any reason you are unhappy, please contact enyi support at [email protected]
2. As a enyi seller you can initiate a full or partial refund on orders in your dashboard. As a buyer simply contact the seller if you wish to request a return or a refund.
3. If the buyer is requesting to return a Product for “change of mind” reasons, the seller’s return policy (if stated in the listing) will apply – including which party is responsible for return postage costs. Sellers may exercise their discretion to accept or deny a return / refund request if it falls outside their return policy.
4. For most products bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind and receive a refund within a minimum of 14 days from receipt of your purchase for any reason under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”). The 14-day period is the statutory minimum and different sellers may offer longer periods for return. Please check each individual seller’s return and refund policy on their listing. While we try our best to assist you with this process, please note that we do not directly handle the return and refund process and it is the responsibility of each individual seller to comply with these Regulations. As general guidance only, your rights will be similar to those of your rights to terminate these Terms as set out in section 11.
5. The consumer has the right to return faulty goods, please review the sellers policy.
6. If an item is lost during transit, the seller should assume the contract is terminated and provide a refund or a replacement, unless the loss is proven otherwise. It is recommended to post with tracking where not cost prohibitive.
7. If a buyer needs to return a Product, it must be returned in the same condition in which it was received, and it must include all items that were in the original package.
8. If the returned Product is missing any parts or is damaged in transit because it was not packaged correctly when the buyer sent it back, the seller can deduct the amount of loss and give the buyer only a partial refund.
9. The User (in this instance Buyer) may cancel an order prior to the order being dispatched (“Cancellation Period).
10. If the buyer cancels an Order, the seller will be notified on their dashboard, it is not necessary to issue a refund of any amount as the payment has not been charged at this stage.
11. We cannot refund, reimburse, cover, or otherwise be responsible for any fees not paid to enyi. This includes any customs taxes or VAT as well as any return shipping costs you may incur in the refund process. At a minimum sellers are required to pay your costs of shipping if you are returning the Products because they are faulty or mis-described, but please refer to the relevant seller’s individual returns policy for further guidance.
12. Except as required by law, we are under no obligation to refund any Payment made by you, in part or in full, for any reason, including, without limitation, deactivation of your Account or discontinued use of our Site and Mobile Application.
13. Hygiene and your and all of our customers’ safety is super important, so certain items can’t be returned for refunds including:
i. Face + Body products if opened, used or protective seal is not intact
ii. Underwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
iii. Swimwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
iv. Pierced jewellery if the seal has been tampered with or is broken.
None of this affects your statutory rights. But please refer to the relevant seller’s individual returns policy for further guidance.
14. Your rights of refund or termination of these Terms as between you and us is covered separately in section 11.